The Fabulous 6

We're creative, intelligent, curious and funny... that's why they call us the Fabulous 6!

Saturday 19 January 2008

London Town - An Actual Journal


15th January - Day 1


First stop: Russell Square. The moment I 'escaped' from the underground, I saw... Tesco Express!! And 'my' hotel was literally just around the corner too... lol... =p
I stayed there for the rest of the day, seeing as I arrived at 4.00pm...

16th January - Day 2

Had breakfast at 8.00am and quickly ran off to Leicester Square! I must confess that a song called 'Walk of Life' made me really, really want to visit that place... so yeah... I really had to go there.
Next; Knightsbridge! The Harrods... just wow!
Before going to Canary Wharf, I took a look at the Buckingham Palace.
And then...
First things first; time to eat. Went to Nando's, some restaurant (not bad... yet somehow odd...)
Oh, I noticed that there's also the David Beckham Academy nearby! Which is cool.
At 6.30pm, inside the O2 Arena at last... and, two hours later, the unforgettable Spice Girls concert begins!! I sang, jumped and clapped so much... it was fantastic! Returned to the hotel at about midnight, starving, my poor little feet aching a lot. But it was all worth it~

17th January - Day 3

I woke up kind of later than usual, but went to the Madam Tussaud's Museum, in Baker Street, nonetheless! In a word: amazing. Took some photos with... Daniel Radcliffe! Sylvester Stallone! Leonardo DiCaprio! Nicole Kidman! Tom Cruise!

Aaaaah, if only they weren't made of wax...

Later on, I had some dinner... and got a couple of extra Lucozade bottles to bring to Portugal... there IS no Lucozade here...

18th January - Day 4

What else can I say? I came back home, it's over now, I really hope I do this again? Indeed. And besides, travelling by plane is fun. =)

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger AR said...

Joana
Hello there on your travels back from London. Sounds like you had a good time there. It is one of my favourite cities. Did you taste any of the night-life?
You were based very centrally - good choice.
Allyson

26 January 2008 at 21:36  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home